Created in 1984, Lock-Block™ concrete units were the first of Lock-Block Ltd’s products to feature their signature proprietary interlocking key design, establishing the company as a leader in pre-cast concrete block retaining wall systems.
- Available in many shapes and configurations
- Precision tolerances for engineering projects
- Can be produced with 100% recycled aggregates
- Proven track record spanning over 35 years
- Continuing to further push pre-cast technology
- Easy and inexpensive to install.
- Lock-Block™ units qualify for LEED credits
- 8:1 safety factor in lifting hooks.
- Impedes soil erosion along seawalls and dykes.
- Testing results available for guaranteed block strength
- Can be colour tinted and custom imprinted.
Lock-Block™ concrete units are ideal for:
- Controlling grade changes along highways, railroads, and retaining walls.
- Impeding soil erosion along dykes and seawalls.
- Transitioning between walkways and water.
- Creating an effective sound barrier.
We also offer mini-blocks for residential landscaping and planters for a beautiful finish to walls, parking lots, and backyards.
Lock-Block™ concrete units are available in more than 30 different shapes and sizes as well as Texturlock™ and other finishes.
Prices are reflective of Tagged20 Blocks, with guaranteed 20MPa compressive strength, min. 4% air content, and standard smooth facing. Block weights can vary by 5%.
Blocks are normally available for immediate delivery, however some configurations may not be in stock, and will require advance notice. Granite or textured facing can be added to most blocks upon request.